All 4-H Events can now be found on our “4-H Events” Webpage
NEW- 2021-2022 Chartering Information
All club chartering materials due to Extension Office by Wednesday, June 16, 2021
Texas 4-H Center is hiring summer staff!
More information on Texas 4-H Website
Host an international 4-H member!
Fishing with Matt
4-H Partnership with Joann Fabrics
Home 4-H Activities
- National 4-H Website: 4-H at Home Activities and Lessons
- NEW: 4-H at Home Gardening
- We are excited to announce that the Spring 2021 4-H At-Home Garden Series is open for registration! Youth will go along our completely self-paced program, where they will do their gardening activities with our YouTube Channel (MyExtension210). And of course…you get a FREE supply kit! Activities include: DIY Hydroponics, Container Gardening, Greenhouses, Photography contest… and much more!
- Registration Dates: 3/16/21 – 3/29/21
- Program Dates: 4/5/21 – 4/26/21
- Time: Self-Paced / Location: YouTube
- Register here
4-H Virtual Volunteer Conversations
Please join your fellow 4-H volunteers for the “4-H Virtual Volunteer Conversations!” Come to hear what other volunteers across the Southern Region are doing and even share any success stories of your own! Sign up at http://bit.ly/4HVolCall to get the Zoom link. Mark your calendars for the upcoming sessions on April 27, July 27, and November 30. Questions? Contact Laura Huebinger, Extension Program Specialist for Volunteer Development at email@example.com.
4-H Youth in Action Awards
- Information (National 4-H Website)
- $5000 scholarship
- Youth ages 15-19
- Apply through March 29
- 4 national winner selected
- Webinar- How to Submit a successful application on March 3
More 4-H Information:
FCH Project Information Sheets: