Texas A&M AgriLife Extension’s Family and Community Health (FCH) unit helps Texans better their lives through science-based educational programs designed to improve the overall health and wellness of individuals, families, and communities.
Keep browsing our website to find helpful resources related to Family & Community Health or contact our office!
Health tip of the Month:
Move more in March!
Did you hear me on KGAS?
- View KGAS Announcements here
- Do Well Be Well with Diabetes- April/May 2021
- Texas A&M AgriLife Extension will be offering a free, online diabetes management class series via Zoom on Thursdays April 8, April, 15, April 22, April 29, & May 6 at 10:00-11:00 am. Advance registration is required. More info and details here. Can also be shared from the Angelina County Extension Office Facebook page.
- Growing & Nourishing Healthy Communities April/May 2021
- at Turner Community Center
- Self-Paced Cooking Well with Diabetes course
Better Living for Texans (BLT) Newsletters
- Teen Vaping in Texas
- Food Preservation
- Preparing Game Meat